Welcome to Envision International People Development
Envision People Development is a division of Envision International that provides a strategic partnership for human resources practices, employee relations consulting, training and development initiatives, learnerships and skills programmes. We are a Black Economic Empowerment and Proudly South African Company.
We have elected Accsys (Pty) Ltd as our preferred partner for a joint venture in the delivery of human resources training and assessments. Accsys is accredited by the Services ETQA as a training provider and is a leading South African software company since 1980, specialising in Human Resource Management solutions. Envision People Development ensures the development of the right talent that enhances effectiveness and enables the delivery of innovative practices in the workplace in the management of human resource functions by the use of information systems.
Envision People Development wishes to take part in any initiative that is aimed at promoting the National Qualifications Framework and we are proud of having the capability and expertise to effectively deliver solutions in the skills development interventions relevant to various SETAs and to enhancing the quality of competency delivery beyond compliance.
We have qualified and professional staff nationwide to develop, monitor and evaluate tools for Learnerships, Skills Programmes and other training for various learning programmes. We will ensure that the training will be co-ordinated and project managed to ensure that learning is effective.
The capacity of our professionals include:
• Assessors competent on the planning and conducting of learning outcomes as well as designing and developing assessments with the ETDP Seta
• Professional and hands on Project Managers
• Management of the Bank Seta learnerships
• SAQA accreditation, monitoring and auditing of the ETQA bodies
• Management and organising of conferences focusing on capacity building at local, provincial and national government levels
Envision People Development will empower you to understand the competency based training approach in order to:
• Successfully relate the knowledge to the actual job functions or departmental objectives and
• Establish individual career plans as well as
• Adapt learning successfully to the workplace culture, vision and values
• Identified skills gaps
• Established training plan aligned to skills programmes
• Organisational skills priorities aligned to business strategies
• Recognition to prior learning
• Succession planning
• Performance Management aligned to specific outcomes
• Employee training aligned to unit standards and qualifications
• Management of self development by employees
• Partnership between line management and employee in relation to individual developmental training plans