Save up to 40% with In-house Training
More reason you should invest in training for your organisation this year?
• Develop your team’s skills: ensure they develop both their productivity and quality of work. Alleviate unnecessary stress of managing your team by gaining confidence in their performance
• Help retain staff: investment in training will help increase team morale, empower staff and build employee engagement, reducing the risk of losing key members of your team.
• Reduce your organisation’s risk exposure: ensure your staff are trained to tackle the latest legislative, skills and market challenges
Why choose in-house training?
• Savings – Make your training budget go further: Running an in-house course in your offices will ensure you avoid the costs of travel and spend less time out of the office. Plus we charge per day not per delegate. You can train eight or sixteen people for the same price!
• Convenience – We can arrange a course that fits your team’s schedule
• Tailoring – We have over 60 existing training courses you can mould to fit your exact requirements. You will have complete control over the course content
• Confidentiality – You can focus on potentially thorny issues that may be specific to your organization which are best resolved in private with the expert guidance of your course director