A leading accredited training provider
Envision International is a leading accredited training provider producing and disseminating strategic business intelligence that educates people and benefits corporate growth and profits. Founded in 2005, Envision International delivers compelling business intelligence via conferences, corporate sponsorship and exhibitions, professional training, Documentation Training, Event Management, Executive Coaching and Summits. Envision International prides itself as Africa’s premier strategic business information provider; as such, we support all initiatives that promote Africa’s Economic Development.
Envision International is a Black Economic Empowerment company, committed to an integrated Affirmative Action Policy. This has been the core of our employment strategy and continues to support our focus and commitment to developing and empowering previously unemployed persons from resource strapped backgrounds.
Envision International’s strategic objectives are to provide global platforms for the exchange of intelligence between solution providers and solution seekers. This will be achieved through strategic alliances with prominent business schools, associations, media partners and eminent speakers, who are all committed to the shared mission. These alliances are enhanced by the empowerment of our people to maintain excellence in service and product innovation.
To become the strategic business intelligence provider of choice for everyone everywhere.
To empower people with compelling intelligence and to create a new standard of excellence in everything we do.
Envision International is committed to the following values to guide our behaviors, interests and decisions:
• Innovation and quality: the number one priority, as the name suggests
• Associates and partners: the focus of everything we do, together celebrating a culture of competence and excellence
• Employee well-being: a way of life
• Integrity: never to be compromised
• Service orientated: all working towards the objectives of customer satisfaction
• Equal opportunity: at Envision International, everyone is recognised and rewarded equally.
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
• Being the only purely South African company within the top five conferencing companies in South Africa, our employment equity and social responsibility policy is equal to none in the industry
• We have a policy whereby we prefer to employ previously unemployed individuals
• More than 80% of the company comprises Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI)
• We are fully committed to the vision of NEPAD and it’s strategic objectives
• We employ over 50 executives at our Head quarters in Johannesburg with a view of expanding our operations in Neighbouring Countries such as Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana etc.
• We support the Johannesburg Child-Welfare Society as well as the Hands of Compassion
• We are committed to the empowerment of youth and reinvestment into the community and country
• We hope to make donations on socially-driven events towards earmarked community initiatives
• We incorporate the vision of the ANC led government at our events
• We Support The National Development Plan of our Government
We are Platinum members of the African National Congress Progressive Business Forum.